Monday, March 19, 2018

Introducing My PM Resources Archives



As I noted in my previous post, my PM Resources site has been reorganized as an archived collection. And it's LOADED with good stuff on Project Management (PM), PM Minimalism, working with project teams, and more. You'll find links* to PM tools, videos, audios, position papers, references and pretty much anything and everything I've ever published. 

Here's an interactive Table of Contents:



The Archives

Project Management Minimalist Materials


PM Minimalist Support System & Freebies


WORTH SHARING... The Book



WORTH SHARING: Essays & Tools to Help Project Managers &Their Teams
PM Training, Career Development & Leadership 



Worth Sharing: Essays & Tools to Help Project Managers & Their Teams


(If you're looking for something and can't find it here or if you run across any "dead links," please email me at pm.minimalist [at] gmail.com so I can help you find it or correct the link. Thanks!  -- MG)