Monday, April 30, 2018

Re-Introducing My YouTube Channel (A 10-Video Sampler)


I LOVE sharing cool stuff! And one of the best ways to share anything is through a video "walk through" that demonstrates how it works, what's so great about it, etc.

Over the years I've collected quite a lovely pile of videos in my YouTube Channel.  In fact, as of this writing, there are over 90 videos organized into five different playlists. (And there are absolutely no annoying ads! ☺👍)

So since I've recently relaunched this website, I figured it might be a good time to re-introduce my YouTube Channel.

My 10-Video Sampler: A Little Bit of Everything



Here is an eclectic 10-video sampler from my YouTube collection. There's a good chance you'll find something here to stimulate, challenge or just entertain. And if you like what you see, spend some time checking out my other YouTube videos. Enjoy!