Times are tough right now. And we're all struggling to find a little happiness amidst a pandemic, wild and unpredictable weather events, a polarized presidential election, all sorts of nastiness from media talking heads and, sadly, sniping among friends in our social media. So how can we find happiness amidst this chaos?
Strange but true: Scientists believe that happiness is a skill that can be learned... and like any skill, with practice, you can get better and better at it! Check out this three-part series of articles (loaded with links to free stuff!) from the archives and learn how you can learn the skill of being happy. Enjoy!
More Articles About Feeling Good
- Overwhelmed by Angst? “Spit on Your Hands & Get Busy!” (Including a Quick Start Guide to Banishing Angst)
- 5 Reasons Everyone Should Get a Regular "Tune-Up" from a Physical Therapist (1 of 2)
- 5 Specific Steps to Get Your Physical Therapy "Tune-Up" (2 of 2) [worksheet included]
- Exercise Your Right Brain & Improve Your Life with Art Lessons from Artyfactory.com [Video Tour Included]
- A Lesson from the Humble Pelican: Find Your Unique Mission, Then Soar!