- Project Management Resources for Teams & Families has links to practical tools & info that can help anyone who's trying to manage a project at work or with your family.
- Inspirations: Optimize Your Attitude, Maximize Your Results has links to material that can enlighten, inspire and help you shift your perspective for better results.
- Tech Tools will connect you with my articles on valuable tech tools I've used & recommend.
- Life Support: Tools & Strategies to Help You Take Charge lists articles and resources (tools, worksheets, websites, etc.) that could help you stay healthy & deal with the world's challenges (some political!) in a more effective way.
|To find any word on this page,|
Press Ctrl F or Command F,
type in the word & press Enter.
Project Management Resources for Teams & Families
- 5 Enablers of Team Success: A Universal Set of Minimum Project Requirements
- Five Questions Every Team Must Answer and a Tool to Help
- Five Benefits of Prototyping -- DO try this at home!
- Top Five Free Apps to Capture Ideas & Leverage Creativity
- An Infographic: Worth Sharing... The Book
- Worth Sharing: On PMBOK, Post-It Notes, Dog Pooh, Project Post Mortems, Meditation, Sign-offs, Pelicans & ADHD
- Free Management eBooks: A Comprehensive Collection of References and Tools for Managers
- Recipe for a Do-It-Yourself, Hands-on Project Management Basics Class for 10 Students: Under $500! *
Inspirations: Optimize Your Attitude, Maximize Your Results
- Inspirations: An Archived Collection to Motivate & Bring Peace of Mind
- Overwhelmed by Angst? “Spit on Your Hands & Get Busy!” (Including a Quick Start Guide to Banishing Angst)
- Searching for a Picture: How a Camera in Your Hands Can Improve Your Vision
- How to Get Comfortable Doing Nothing: 3 Simple Strategies
- Ten Podcasts that Can Challenge You, Irritate You & Deepen Your Understanding of Current Events
- Exercise Your Right Brain & Improve Your Life with Art Lessons from Artyfactory.com [Video Tour Included]
- A Lesson from the Humble Pelican: Find Your Unique Mission, Then Soar!
- Quick-Reference PDF: A Dozen Free Google Apps to Keep Your Family or Team Organized
- A Dozen Free Google Apps to Keep Your Family or Team Organized [Part 1 of 2]
- A Dozen Free Google Apps to Keep Your Family or Team Organized [Part 2 of 2]
- Why I Use Google Photos, not Facebook, to Share Photos
Life Support: Tools & Strategies to Help You Take Charge
- Got Thinkus Interruptus? Here are 5 specific actions to clean up your cluttered consciousness.
- 5 Things You Can Do to Get Positive Political Results in a Soul-Numbing, Negative Media World (w/ links to tools & resources)
- Media-Induced Ignorance & How to Neutralize It
- The Truth Finder: 3 Questions & Lots of Links to Help You Distinguish Fact from Fiction
- Trouble sleeping? Twilight (Android) or Night Shift (iOS) can help!
- 5 Reasons Everyone Should Get a Regular "Tune-Up" from a Physical Therapist (1 of 2)
- 5 Specific Steps to Get Your Physical Therapy "Tune-Up" (2 of 2) [worksheet included]
- The Why & How of Vegetarian Eating: A Self-Study Guide
My YouTube Channel
And be sure to check out my YouTube Channel for videos on all sorts of useful... and challenging!... stuff!
|Go to my YouTube Channel|