|Your "Inner Wisdom Filter" is real & it's trustworthy!|
“Skill in any performance, whether it be in sports, in playing the piano, in conversation, or in selling merchandise, consists not in painfully and consciously thinking out each action as it is performed, but in relaxing, and letting the job do itself through you. Creative performance is spontaneous and ‘natural’ as opposed to self-conscious and studied.” -- Maxwell Maltz in Psycho-Cybernetics
“By banishing doubt and trusting your intuitive feelings, you clear a space for the power of intention to flow through.” -- Wayne Dyer in The Power of Intention
The message shared by these great teachers… indeed, by many other great philosophers… is that to achieve anything great you must trust that voice which lies deep within you and is trying to be heard...
Want to learn more? Read the entire chapter (including interactive "Team Challenges") online, for free, here:
- A Lesson from the Humble Pelican: Find Your Unique Mission, Then Soar!
- Overwhelmed by Angst? “Spit on Your Hands & Get Busy!” (Including a Quick Start Guide to Banishing Angst)
- Inspirations: An Archived Collection to Motivate & Bring Peace of Mind
- Inspirations: The Podcast Collection
- Book: The Project Management Minimalist (this chapter originally published there, in this section: "The People Stuff: 10 Sets of Challenges to Inspire Teams”)